Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Thursday 15 December 2011

Research And Planning: Example of Model's poses.
















I have chosen all these different poses, as examples of what i would appreciate my model to do, I have chosen all females because my models are going to be female, due to me not being able to get any male models. My favorite two poses are the first two, this is because they seem to work the best and compliment my genre most, they have dark colours and gormless faces. Therefore, these are the poses which i will tell my model to do. I also want the background of them two pictures to be in my picture, it is simple and uses great lighting to create good effect, as does the mise en scene in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment