Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Thursday 1 December 2011

Research and Planning: Artists associated with my genre

Solo Male Artists!
Miles Kane
Ed Sheeran
Noel Gallagher
 Paul Weller  
  Morrissey    
Ian Brown

Solo Female Artists!
Florence and the machine
Lily Allen 
Lana Del Ray
I Blame Coco
Bands!
Arcade Fire
The XX
 Stone Roses
Kasabian
Nero
Arctic Monkeys
The last shadow puppets
The Kooks
The Streets
The Wombats
Two Door Cinema Club
Courteeners
Radical Face
One Night Only
Hard Fi
Elbow
Coldplay


I plan for my magazine to cover all the aspects of the Indie genre theme, for example such old artist like Morrissey and Stone Roses could be placed in my magazine as a comparison to the recent up coming artist on the scene quite like Ed Sheeran and Nero. 

                                                                       Morrissey

                             
                                                                     Lily Allen


                                                                        Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment