Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Thursday 1 December 2011

Research and Planning: Double page spread plan

Album review of OREN debut album surprisingly named OREN. 8/10
Excellently delivered music to the ears, the genre which they transcend better watch their backs. Fantastic vocals and emotive lyrics from the lead sing Sophie Cutts. Beginning the album with the opener descender was a brave move, yet perfectly executed despite the risky choice. Are risks like this necessary on a debut album? No, stay safe on your first shot. The vigorous vibe remains a consistency throughout, however your emotions and urges to party all night long are definitely played with. Downfall of the album? Track 7 (I would give it a miss if I was you). In the nation of doubters and haters in which we live, i urge you to get this album, that ought to shut you all up.

 This is the review which I plan to place at the bottom of my double page spread after I have interviewed the artist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment