Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Friday 9 September 2011

Research And Planning: Skin Tutorial

On this picture I have used the spot healing brush tool, i had to alter the size of the brush to get it to the right size, this then got rid of her blemishes. I used the smart blur on another layer because this made her skin look clearer and more smooth.  i used the brush tools to add blusher, lipstick, eye colour, eye lashes and alter her hair colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment