Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Friday 30 September 2011

Research and Planning: Semiotic Collage

I would use for my magazine red black and white because this is what this genre of magazine has chosen and it works well with the genre I want to do which is alternate rock.  The colors also appeal to that target audience of usually the indie type, mainly men and therefore it would be easily recognizable as to what genre it is. 
I would try to include artist or bands of about 4 people on the cover of my music magazine as it attracts attention just like the people on the front of some of the music magazines that i looked at did. 
I would use things that appeal to the target audience, like instruments and aftershave. The mastheads and sell-lines used on the magazines i looked at are all of a similar bold font which is usually quite simple but differs between the 3 color rule. I would incorporate all these in my magazine as it works so well in the magazines in my collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment