Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Friday 18 November 2011

Research and Planning: Potential font


I chose a font, yet didn't really like it when i put together my magazine and so i am looking for alternatives.
This font is called Indie Press. I like this font as it looks messy and it fits in well with the genre.

 This font is just Arial Black Its simple and doesn't make the magazine look too much, and too cramped.

 This font is Indie Press i changed the colours and the design to see what it would look like, i like this as it is sticking to the 3 colour rule and is suiting to my genre. This is the font i have chosen to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment