Dear Moderator

Hello and welcome to my blog, you will find that on this blog, of Hannah McGrail, there is research and planning. I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself whilst you're reading through my work which I spent much time on creating for you.
You will find moderator, that the research and planning begins in September and my final magazine piece, is below this.
Thank you and enjoy Moderator :)

Monday 23 January 2012

research and planning: Final magazine contents page

I altered this slightly and so this isn't my actual final contents page, as this contents appeared quite grey and my house style was black, so I had to change the colour from grey to black.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good as the colours are appropriate for a rock magazine. The text is detailed and fills the space well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours and the detail are really good and it is suitable for the genre

    ReplyDelete